RULE 1: ALWAYS POST THE RULES
RULE 2: ANSWER THE QUESTIONS THE PERSON THAT TAGGED YOU ASKED AND WRITE 11 NEW ONES
RULE 3: TAG 11 NEW PEOPLE AND LINK THEM TO THE POST
RULE 4: LET THEM KNOW YOU’VE TAGGED THEM.
QUESTIONS FOR THE TAGGED AFTER MY ANSWERS!
LYINGMACHINE, LITTELADYMISCHIEF, AERYES, ORANGEMAN345, KEEP-CALM-AND-INSERT-TEXT, YOUWATCHUSRUNRAGEDYMAN, SATANSPORNO, VOTEZRPG, NZOTAKU, MUMBLINGSAGE, SONOTAMUSED
1) IS THERE ANY BOOK YOU’VE READ THAT CHANGED THE WAY YOU LOOK ON THE WORLD, AND WHAT WAS IT ABOUT?
Oh god, you know that feeling you get when someone asks you for your favorite book and you suddenly can’t remember any? This is me, right now. But I really can’t pinpoint any books that changed the way I look on the world. There are books that changed my life, certainly, but none that have changed my outlook on the world, if that makes any sense? If I had to choose one, I’d probably say Lord of the Rings, purely because it has brought me a lot closer to many of my friends and through love of the books, I’ve met people I ordinarily wouldn’t have even talked to.
2) FAVOURITE SONG TO LISTEN TO WHEN ANGRY?
Hmmm, something I can sing to, definitely. I rarely get really angry, but singing some song at the top of my lungs goes a long way to draining it. Most recently, I think it would have to be something from the Sweeney Todd musical, since most of the songs there are so bloody!
3) DO YOU HAVE ANY HABITS YOU REALLY WOULD FIND DIFFICULT TO QUIT?
Reading fanfiction. Probably 80% of the time I spend online is just reading fanfiction. Then when I’m not online reading fanfiction I like to relax by reading everything else under the sun.
4) WHAT TIME IN HISTORY DO YOU FIND THE MOST INTERESTING?
Hmm, probably the 18th and 19th centuries. Croatian history is at its most frustrating then, and so is the rest of the world’s. Mostly, I just like to bemoan what idiots everyone in history is being.
5) WHAT WAS YOUR FAVOURITE TOY AS A CHILD?
Oh, my stuffed Simba, definitely Alas, he is with me no longer. My mother put him into storage, but it got all damp and moldy, so I had to throw him away. My legos were a close second.
6) THE OCEAN OR THE FOREST?
The forest. Much as I love the ocean, I have a bit of a phobia of deep water and seaweed. The forest is a much better choice for me if I want to explore. Plus, tree climbing!
7) LIST YOUR FAVOURITE TOP 3 FICTIONAL CHARACTERS AND WHY YOU FIND THEM INTERESTING.
Boromir, Data and the Doctor. Boromir because he was a flawed character that still tried to do good. I was so pissed off at his death, you wouldn’t believe it. Data because he was in some ways the most human and I love characters that want to change and grow. The Doctor because he thinks that everyone is important and he has such a love for the entire universe (mind you, I’m *really* not enamoured with Moffat’s run, but that’s a rant for anther day)
8) WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY?
My friends and being creative. I’m always in a better mood after socializing. I can also happily spend hours tinkering with photoshop, knitting or doing crafts. Even writing, but it’s harder for me to get in the mood for that.
9) WHAT GENRE OF FILMS DO YOU PREFER?
Fantasy/sci-fi all the way! I can enjoy pretty much any genre under those umbrellas. Also, comedies.
10) IF YOU COULD BE ANYONE FOR ONE DAY, WHO WOULD YOU BE?
I don’t have anyone specific in mind, but I think it would be fascinating to be a guy for a day.
11) NAME YOUR FAVOURITE FUNNY SCENE IN A BOOK/FILM!
It’s not so much a funny scene as a turn of phrase, but it would have to be this moment in the Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy. My love for that book is boundless! For a film, the Black Knight scene in Monty Python and the Holy Grail. The first time I saw that, I was laughing so hard I couldn’t even hear the dialogue.
MY QUESTIONS FOR THOSE I’VE TAGGED:
1) FAVOURITE PLACE YOU’VE TRAVELED/WANT TO TRAVEL TO?
2) IF YOU PLAY VIDEO GAMES, WHICH ONE IS YOUR FAVOURITE?
3) WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE HOBBY?
4) INTERNET OR PHYSICAL BOOKS?
5) WHAT TIME OF DAY IS YOUR FAVOURITE?
6) CAKE OR DEATH?
7) WHO IS YOUR FAVOURITE COMEDIAN?
8) DO HORROR MOVIES MAKE YOU LAUGH OR DO YOU HIDE BEHIND THE COUCH?
9) DO YOU PREFER 1ST PERSON OR 3RD PERSON NARRATION?
10) IN MUSIC, DO YOU PREFER INSTRUMENTALS OR VOCALS?
11) WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE PIECE OF ARTWORK?